FIX YOUR FACE

"Feel the beat...so we can rock the boogie"
Michael Jackson "Rock With You" [as featured &remixed on] TRV$DJAM Fix Your Face Vol.2

Usually my posts are about me or the people I work with, have done work for, or know on a personal level. But today I just had to, just HAD TO post this. I'm a big fan of DJs, especially the ones that hook us eclectic heads up w/something that will stimulate our whole functions. For example, GirlTalk is big at this style of music. &locally, DJs in Richmond like DJ Gumby, DJ Vic Mase &Mr.Mason Jones just to name a few. Anyways this post isn't about any of that, sort of lost the point huh?

Anyways, this is about TRV$DJAM's (Travis Barker &DJ AM) new mixtape "Fix Your Face Vol.2" which features some ill beats, both live and on the 1s &2s of course. Taking it back to some classic joints &mixing in lil bits and pieces from tracks we all know &love. What made me have to repost, reply, &retweet this whole thing was track 4 [I think that's its number, they don't have names except Coachella _insert track number here_] where they put up the "Poison" [BelBivDevoe] &Barker starts throwing in some drumkicks and whatnot.

THE ONLY WAY TO COP THIS IS IF YOU HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT PEOPLE!
sorry, but it is what it is.all you have to do is [besides have a twitter account] go to twitter.trvsdjam.com &it tells you exactly what to do there. Get yours today...

&if you're not, follow me on twitter HERE

if nothing more...

Love.Live.Life.
:: the.artist ::

No comments: