www.TheCMag.com

"One ass picture, I get a whole layout"
Lil' Kim, Single Black Female, Notorious K.I.M.

Okay so maybe I didn't get a layout, but for what it is I can say I have more than one picture. I actually have 4. aHa. Yes, The Connoisseur Magazine bka The C Mag based out of Richmond, in which I am the artist spotlight of the month. Really wasn't as bad as I thought to get my first interview. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the photoshoot because I do NOT like to be in front of the camera. But I love my pictures that I took. I love the magazine, if you haven't checked it out you definitely should. Cover Story for this month is Dutchess of York, last month was Intalek.
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE HERE
CHECK OUT MY ARTICLE HERE

Also got more good news...got asked to design for a clothing line in Turkey called Time Is Money Clothing.
CHECK IT OUT THE LINE HERE.
It's unofficial for now, but I got asked to photograph for another new magazine from Richmond.
AND I got an interview with Steph Jones, hopefully I don't mess it up.

Wish me luck.
Thank God for Blessings.

peace.love.live.life.
the.Artist.

No comments: